“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in [good] health, just as your soul prospers” (3 John 1:2 NKJV).
With talks of the second wave of lockdowns/shelter-in-place, you might as well spend your time wisely and consider cracking open one or more of these great reads. With this being the season in which many here in the Northern Hemisphere are enduring either a harsh winter or extreme, fluctuating weather conditions, the greater one’s chance of “feeling under the weather”. With that said, below are a few suggestions for those who are ready to forgo the grapevine of the media and the federal government and truly explore the real deal on how and why we get sick.
The first book on the list is a must-read if you believe wholeheartedly in the authenticity of COVID-19 and/or are considering taking the vaccine – now or later. But, please be forewarned, all of the titles listed here are outside the scope of modern medicine. In other words, what you’ve been taught about germs, viruses, vaccines, and the like, is about to be extremely challenged. So if you aren’t ready to be in the know, then these titles will highly offend you instead of enlightening you. But for those who are either already in the rabbit hole and are unfamiliar with these titles or you are making your first leap into the rabbit hole, please keep an open mind. Allow your inner GPS to direct you because “the man of the future will draw his/her nourishment from the ether….”
- What Really Makes You Sick? by Dawn Lester and David Parker – ISBN: 978-1-67310-403-7
- Diet for Divine Connection: Beyond Junk Foods & Junk Thoughts to At-Will Spiritual Connection by Margaret Paul, Ph.D. – ISBN: 978-1-62233-060-7
- German New Medicine: Experiences in Practice by Katherine Willow, N.D. – ISBN: 978-1-07111-395-0
- BioGenealogy: Decoding the Psychic Roots of Illness by Patrick Obissier – ISBN: 978-1-59477-089-0
- Divine Will Healing by Paramhansa Yogananda – ISBN: 978-1-56589-278-1