“Miracles do not happen in contradiction to nature, but only to that which is known to us in nature.”
~ St. Augustine
Pranic Healing (PH) is an energy healing modality developed by Choa Kok Sui in 1987 after years of research and validation. Using ancient Chinese Medical Science as the baseline, Pranic Healing is considered the highest healing skill level since it involves projecting chi energy without the use of needles or physical contact. Therefore, Pranic Healing is the scientific use of prana (or subtle life energy) to accelerate the body’s natural healing process. Just like Reiki, Pranic Healing complements any and all healing modalities and is available via distant healing sessions as well.
Physical & Emotional Benefits of Pranic Healing:
Easily combined with other modalities and used in conjunction with your current medical regiment as prescribed by your licensed doctor, physician, therapist, etc.
- Reduces fever
- Rapid alleviation of coughs and colds
- Partial or substantial pain relief for major illnesses
- Improved health and increased stamina
- Promotes inner peace and happiness
- Promotes better memory and concentration
- Reduces stress
- Rapid spiritual growth
- Ability to attract good luck – law of attraction
As a reminder, Pranic Healing practitioners are not licensed physicians or surgeons, but medical doctors can train to be Pranic Healing practitioners. It is not intended to replace orthodox medicine, but rather to complement it. Furthermore, Pranic Healing practitioners do not physically touch clients, do not make a medical diagnosis, do not prescribe medications or medical treatments, and do not interfere with prescribed medications and/or medical treatments.
What is Required Prior to a PH Session?
In energy healing treatments using Pranic Healing, the practitioner will transmit prana to you through a series of hand movements. As a reminder, the practitioner is not the source of the energy, they are simply a vessel through which it flows.
All sessions should begin with the client performing the Meditation of Twin Hearts prior to their in-person or distant session.
For in-person sessions, a client will sit in a chair or lie face-up fully clothed on an energy healing table while the practitioner proceeds to swing his or her hands in various positions around your entire body to assess your current energy level. Next, he or she will perform a general sweeping of their hands to clean the client’s aura, chakras, and/or work on the affected areas of sickness.
For distant sessions, the same process is followed but its the client’s responsibility to find a place to sit or lay while the treatment is being performed at a distance. The practitioner uses a full-body photo of the client to visualize the client while performing the same healing process. It is essential that during distant Pranic Healing clients do not drive or perform any critical tasks.
Unlike Reiki, for all Pranic Healing sessions whether they are distant or in-person, clients must remove leather belts, glasses, jewelry, crystals, and other meditative objects to prevent contamination of negative energy being removed and to allow the flow of healthy energy to its intended area/region. Within 24-48 hours, all clients are contacted for feedback and follow-up.
What is Required After a PH Session?
The customary guidelines proceeding a Pranic Healing session (pdf) are as follows:
- Please do not wash or shower 12-24 hours after your session to allow the full assimilation of healing energy into the emotional and physical bodies.
- Eat light meals and abstain from red meats for 12-24 hours. Red meats require more energy to digest and are considered as a low form of energy.
- Try to rest after the session. Follow your normal routine but no excessive activities, such as exercising, weight-lifting, etc.
- Try to keep your thoughts and actions positively focused. This allows the healing energy to be more fully absorbed. Mentally repeat the affirmation: “I completely, deeply, permanently accept all healing energy. Thank you!” several times throughout the next two days to further assimilate the healing process.
- If recommended by your professional medical team, begin taking salt baths on a regular basis – at least 2-3 times a week – if your ailment is severe. This cleanses the energy field around the body, helping it to stay cleaner and healthier, which also accelerates the rate of healing.
- Start a daily meditative ritual, which can facilitate a state of peace and clarity and thus continue the cleansing and healing process in the emotional and physical bodies.
Does Pranic Healing Work for Everyone?
As with any healing modality – Reiki included, there is no guarantee when it comes to healing results. A number of factors could prevent one from benefiting from Pranic Healing. Those factors include but are not limited to doubt or skepticism on the part of the client along with not being in alignment with divine timing as some sicknesses one may need to endure as a life lesson.
Furthermore, Pranic Healing is not applicable to people who are heavy smokers, have strong addictions to say alcohol, drugs, or sex/pornography, are under extreme psychological distress, or anyone experiencing strong emotions, such as anger, rage, or excessive irritability, at the moment when healing is extended/required. Due to excessive damage and contamination of such a person’s energy field, he or she may get worse after being healed; therefore, we pursue this route if this applies to you. Although we would like for everyone to be healed, we will not intentionally provide healing to anyone who fits the above (or similar) criteria.