“Miracles do not happen in contradiction to nature, but only to that which is known to us in nature.”
~ St. Augustine
Pranic Healing® (PH) is an energy healing modality developed by Choa Kok Sui in 1987 after years of research and validation. Using ancient Chinese Medical Science as the baseline, Pranic Healing® is considered the highest healing skill level since it involves projecting energy without the use of needles or physical contact. Therefore, Pranic Healing® is the scientific use of see ki (or subtle life energy) to accelerate the body’s natural healing process. Just like Reiki, Pranic Healing® complements any and all healing modalities and is available via distant healing sessions as well.
Physical & Emotional Benefits of Pranic Healing®:
Easily combined with other modalities and used in conjunction with your current medical regiment as prescribed by your licensed doctor, physician, therapist, etc.
- Reduces fever
- Rapid alleviation of coughs and colds
- Partial or substantial pain relief for major illnesses
- Improved health and increased stamina
- Promotes inner peace and happiness
- Promotes better memory and concentration
- Reduces stress
- Rapid spiritual growth
- Ability to attract good luck – law of attraction
As a reminder, Pranic Healing® practitioners are not licensed physicians or surgeons, but medical doctors can train to be Pranic Healing® practitioners. It is not intended to replace orthodox medicine, but rather to complement it. Furthermore, Pranic Healing® practitioners do not physically touch clients, do not make a medical diagnosis, do not prescribe medications or medical treatments, and do not interfere with prescribed medications and/or medical treatments.
Before a Pranic Healing® Session…
In Pranic Healing®, the practitioner transmits see ki to you through a series of hand movements. As a reminder, the practitioner is not the source of the energy, they are simply a vessel through which it flows. We recommend that all sessions begin with performing the Meditation of Twin Hearts – as shared in the video below.
For in-person sessions, a client will sit in a chair or lie face-up fully clothed on an energy healing table while the practitioner proceeds to swing his or her hands in various positions around your entire body to assess your current energy level. Next, he or she will perform a general sweeping of their hands to clean the client’s , chakras, and/or work on the affected areas of sickness.
For remote (or distant) healing sessions, the in-person process is also followed but it’s the client’s responsibility to find a place to sit or lay while the treatment is being performed at a distance. The practitioner uses a recent headshot (or a full-body photo) of the client for visualization purposes throughout the healing session. It is essential that during distant Pranic Healing® clients do not drive or perform any critical tasks.
For All Sessions
Unlike Reiki, for all Pranic Healing® sessions whether they are distant or in-person, clients must remove leather belts, glasses, jewelry, crystals, and other meditative objects to prevent contamination of negative energy being removed and to allow the flow of healthy energy to its intended area/region. Within 24-48 hours, all clients are contacted for feedback and follow-up.
After a Pranic Healing® Session…
The customary guidelines proceeding a Pranic Healing® session (pdf) are as follows:
- Please do not wash or shower 12-24 hours after your session to allow the full assimilation of healing energy into the emotional and physical bodies.
- Eat light meals and abstain from red meats for 12-24 hours. Red meats require more energy to digest and are considered as a “low form” of energy.
- Try to rest after the session. Follow your normal routine but no excessive activities, such as exercising, weight-lifting, etc.
- Try to keep your thoughts and actions positively focused. This allows the healing energy to be more fully absorbed. Mentally repeat the A position statement - usually stated aloud - for encouraging a positive state of mind.: “I completely, deeply, permanently accept all healing energy. Thank you!” several times throughout the next two days to further assimilate the healing process.
- If recommended by your professional medical team, begin taking salt baths on a regular basis – at least 2-3 times a week – if your ailment is severe. This cleanses the An electromagnetic field that encompasses and extends from the physical body. Also known as the energy body, aura, or auric field. around the body and helps you to stay clean and healthy, which accelerates your rate of healing.
- Start a daily meditative ritual, which can facilitate a state of peace and clarity and thus continue the cleansing and healing process in the emotional and physical bodies. A great meditation to partake in is the Meditation on Twin Hearts as shared above.
Does Pranic Healing® Work for Everyone?
As with any healing modality – Reiki included, there is no guarantee when it comes to healing results. A number of factors could prevent one from benefiting from Pranic Healing®. Those factors include but are not limited to doubt or skepticism – on the part of the client – along with not being in alignment with divine timing as some sicknesses could be associated with an important life lesson unfolding in one’s life.
Furthermore, Pranic Healing® is not applicable to people who are heavy smokers, have strong addictions to say alcohol, drugs, or sex/pornography, under extreme psychological distress, or anyone experiencing strong emotions, such as anger, rage, or excessive irritability, at the moment when healing is extended/required. Please note that due to excessive damage and contamination of such a person’s An electromagnetic field that encompasses and extends from the physical body. Also known as the energy body, aura, or auric field., he or she may get worse after being healed; therefore, we cannot in good faith provide healing if you fit that criteria.