In season 2 of The Alchemy of It All Podcast, The Divinely Preserved Healer provides a third-eye perspective with a new episode that explores male contraceptive options in light of the overturning of Roe vs. Wade. Instead of starting with birth control options for women, this episode will dive into uncharted territory and take a look at the option for men, especially the different types of vasectomies. The discussion also introduces two “experimental” birth control choices – just for men. 😲 | Recorded on June 25, 2022; released Jan. 24, 2023. | Courtesy of https://divinelypreservedhealer.com.
UPDATE: Within days of recording this podcast, legislation was introduced that could require a man to begin child support payments during pregnancy.😒
References / Links:
- WEB ARTICLE: These US Companies Will Cover Travel Costs for Employees That Need Abortions (via CNN) – Dated 6/25/2022
- WEB ARTICLE: 15 Top Male Birth Control Options: In-Use and In-Progress (via Mango Clinic) – Dated 10/22/2020
- WEB ARTICLE: 11-Beta-MNTDC: The “Pill” for Men (via WebMD) – Dated 6/11/2022
- WEB ARTICLE: Dimethandrolone Undecanoate (DMAU) (via Wikipedia) – Accessed 7/9/2022
- WEB ARTICLE: Androgens (via Cleveland Clinic) – Accessed 7/10/2022
- WEB ARTICLE: How Effective is a Vasectomy? (via NIH.gov) – Dated 2/18/2022
- CLINICAL STUDY: Single Dose, Dose-Ranging Study of 11-β Methyl Nortestosterone Dodecylcarbonate (11β-MNTDC) in Healthy Men (CCN014) (via ClinicalTrials.gov) – Accessed 7/9/2022
- CLINICAL STUDY: Injectable DMAU for Male Contraception in Healthy Male Volunteers (via ClinicalTrials.gov) – Accessed 7/9/2022
- CLINICAL STUDY: Phase 1 Study of Dimethandrolone Undecanoate in Healthy Men (via ClinicalTrials.gov) – Accessed 7/9/2022
- EBOOK: Romero, Joman. (2016). Knowing Ourselves: What Do the Body Want to Tell Us with Diseases? pp. 413-414.
- VIDEO: Vasectomy Side Effects (YouTube) – Dated 11/27/2006