Unless otherwise stated, all sessions are provided 100% online through a secure video conferencing platform within an online client engagement portal application.
It’s important to know that as contemporary and alternative health providers, we are not licensed medical professionals and thus do not bill traditional insurance. Services must be paid in full either before or at the time of your session.
Payment is due at the time of service unless a payment plan is in place.
Some services like energy work and private yoga, will have fewer steps but for holistic nutrition and herbalism consultations, we typically follow these steps:
- Pre-Consultation: Here’s where we meet virtually to see if we can work together. This is typically a low-cost, 20-minute consultation.
- Initial Intake: This is our first holistic appointment in which we meet virtually and discuss your health complaints and review your intake form. It is only after the initial intake that extensive research is done on your health conditions along with a thorough assessment of your health history/intake forms.
- Holistic Plan/Protocol: An initial holistic protocol is typically provided during the initial intake (or within a few days). On occasion, clients may share new information during the initial (or even follow-up sessions) that may warrant additional research before a full nutritional protocol can be provided.
- Follow-Up Session(s): The average holistic package has two follow-up appointments in which clients report an update on their progress and if needed, we offer adjustments or alternatives to your nutritional protocol. In some cases, prior to your session, we will send you an update form.
- Close-Out: By this point, your goal has been met and or you’ve made great progress, carrying on alone with full faith that your goal will be met in due time/divine timing. If you are interested, you can pursue other services we may offer. Otherwise, we’ll extend an exit survey and wish you luck in your future endeavors.
For additional details, read more here.